HP ProBook 4412 Battery Specifications:
Brand & Model : HP ProBook 4412
Battery Type : Li-ion
Battery Cell : 6 cell
Voltage : 11.1V
Capacity : 5200mAh
Color : Black
Dimension : 268.5*50.0*20.8mm
Net Weight : 320g
HP ProBook 4412 Battery Features:
1. Provides excellent discharge characteristics.
2. Brand new, never refurbished, factory direct price, compatible, no memory effect.
3. 100% QC of every laptop battery.
4. The replacement batteries are as good as even better than the originals.
5. 45-Day money back, 2-Year warranty, 100% secure shopping guarantee!
HP ProBook 4412 Battery Fits Models:
HP 4410t Mobile Thin Client, HP ProBook 4405, HP ProBook 4405s, HP ProBook 4406, HP ProBook 4406s, HP ProBook 4410s, HP ProBook 4411, HP ProBook 4411s, HP ProBook 4412, HP ProBook 4412s, HP ProBook 4413, HP ProBook 4413s, HP ProBook 4415, HP ProBook 4415s, HP ProBook 4416s, HP ProBook 4418, HP ProBook 4418s,
HP ProBook 4412 Battery Compatible Code:
HP 513128-251, HP 513128-361, HP 535806-001, HP HSTNN-DB90, HP HSTNN-I60C-4, HP HSTNN-I61C-4, HP HSTNN-OB90, HP HSTNN-XB90, HP NZ374AA,
HP ProBook 4412 Battery Notice:
1. The HP ProBook 4412 battery is made with the highest quality cells available and utilize all of the proper logic boards, thermal protectors, thermistors and circuit breakers to ensure the maximum levels of battery safety, reliability and efficiency.
2. It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and the portable device.
3. A new rechargeable HP ProBook 4412 battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to the devices manual for charging instructions).
4. The first time you use your laptop with new HP ProBook 4412 laptop battery power, allow the laptop battery to completely discharge. Do this at least twice and do not try to charge the battery when it is half discharged.
5. It is normal for a HP ProBook 4412 battery to become warm to the touch during charging and discharging.
6. Do not leave the battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a laptop battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
7. If you don't plan on using the laptop battery for a month or more, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to recharge the batteries before use.